Soy Wax Candles?
Why choose a soy wax candle?
Our soy wax is 100% vegetable, made with pure soybean oil. Our wax contains NO petroleum, paraffin, bees wax or palm wax. Pure soy wax candles can have a frosted look, this is a characteristic of natural soy wax and is perfectly normal. Frosting does not affect the scent throw or the burning properties of the candle. It is often known as a tell tale sign that the candle is in fact made with pure natural soy wax. Some candle manufacturers do add ingredients such as paraffin to their soy candles to avoid frosting.
Soy wax candles are made from soy wax, which is hydrogenated soybean oil.
Soy wax has many advantages when compared to paraffin wax which include the following:
● Cleaner burning – Soy wax is non-toxic and burns cleaner than paraffin. Soy wax candles produce significantly less soot than paraffin candles.
● Renewable source – Soy is a resource that can be replaced at a rate comparable or faster to the rate of consumption. The renewable aspect of soy wax is important to many consumers as well as producers.
● Sustainable – Soy is continually producible without damaging the ecosystem.
● Biodegradable – Soy wax is natural and completely biodegradable.
● Does Not Stain – Soy wax is naturally biodegradable and can easily be removed from materials and surfaces using hot soapy water, so you don’t have to worry about clothing, furniture and other items being ruined. Paraffin wax and other types of wax are very difficult to remove from furniture or textiles.
● Safer – Using soy wax helps to avoid wax burns as it burns at lower temperatures than paraffin wax.
● Environmental – Many people are searching for greener products to replace more traditional ones that are unfriendly towards the environment. By using soy wax candles you are choosing to support the environment. Feel great while still enjoying the ambiance you are accustomed to.
Overall, soy wax is better for you, your family, your home and the environment.